Earth Moon Earth... Moonbounce...
the biggest challenge for mankind?
NO! YOU can do it!
1296 MHz EME echo
- more pictures, videos and sound samples
- up-to-date initial-lists (automated update after each HB9Q activity)
- visitor-oriented navigation
All-new EME Logger
- very easy to use. Understanding the functionality is intuitional
- pleasant to work with
- 1 logger per band (from 50 to 10xxx MHz)
- you may choose (customize) the bands you are interested in
- you may attach pictures, pdf and text-files, audio-files, videos, screenshots and links to your message
- semi-automated and easy way to address messages
- easy conversation functions (highlight and include/exclude calls)
- quick and easy traffic-history look-up
ARRL EME Contest 2018
We plan to be QRV during 27./28. October and 24./25 November, the ARRL EME Contest weekends. However we will not participate in the contest. As always we will be looking especially for new (initials) and QRP stations. Please look for us on HB9Q and N0UK loggers. We will be online and announcing on a regular base our activity times and frequencies there.
Hope to work you and good luck in the Contest!
Please look for us on HB9Q and N0UK loggers. We always announce our activity there.
We may be QRV on all bands (from 144 MHz to 10GHz) at more or less any time including weekdays. If you like to work us, please let us know by e-mail email@example.com or just look for us when you are QRV, we may also be there!
Looking forward to work you soon!
Microwave skeds welcome!
- 1296 MHz: 1 yagi and 10 W or a 1.5m dish and 5 W
- 23xx MHz: 1 yagi and 20 W or a 1.5m dish and 10 W
- 3400 MHz: 1.5m dish and 20 W
- 5760 MHz: 1.5m dish and 10 W
- 10xxx MHz: 0.6m dish and 10 W